domingo, 6 de noviembre de 2016

Postgraduate Studies


For the future I really don´t have plans, I prefer live with short-term plans, for that is hard to choose now, for this post, a post grade course, but if I must choose, probably I would choose 4 routes: The oral surgery, the oral rehabilitation, a public health post grade, or a new grade in business.

I would like study specially subjects that I consider important and useful for my community. There are few people that have the knowledge of these courses basically because are very difficult and expensive and personally I would feel useful and privileged with this knowledge and I like the subjects that I have now in the grade that are related with these post grade programs.

About the grade in business I think that could be a good complement of a dentistry grade. Is useful for my utopic project (watch the last post), have a short duration and can help me in topics related with social communication.

I obviously would like to study abroad, maybe in a country like U.S.A., Australia, Germany or Spain, but the lodging, the tickets and the lifestyle in general is expensive and I don´t have or I will not have money. The study in Chile is more realistic.


If I study in Chile, I probably will not have problems related with the accommodation and study in my home, in my room is easier, also a full-time system of study is possible.



2 comentarios:

  1. Studying abroad isn't as impossible as you think. There are several options, even in this uni, to do it

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Getting a postgraduate course can be hard, but it still isn't impossible.
    If you really want to do that, I think you should follow your ideals.

    ResponderBorrar