lunes, 3 de octubre de 2016

Why I'd like to visit Italy?


I think Italy could be entertaining and wonderful, it's a perfect country for a travel and tours. You know that it is in Europe, have ancient cities with popular monuments, have a legendary and mythical history but at the same time, Italy seems a modern country with a great progress and have interesting things or activities. I believe that is impossible to get bored there.


Personally I’d like to go for holidays like a tourist, in this case I’d go over their hills, mountains and forests and look over their landscapes. Also I would go to the principal city like Rome, Torino, Naples, and maybe the Vatican City (Although I’m not Catholic and technically it is another country) and go to the principal monuments, like the colosseum, the Roman forum and the Pisa tower. Also there is another activities that I ‘d like to do, for example, eat traditional Italian food, go to museums, and go to greatest events like concerts of all type of music, football matches (Juventus vs Inter) and motorsport events, like exhibitions or the Formula One.









1 comentario:

  1. Italy is a nice country to visist; it has a lot of historical constructions and monuments to visit, great trip!

    ResponderBorrar